MS Dynamics CRM (D365), Analyst/Developer, End User (Non-for profit), Great Working/Office Culture, Salary up to £50,000 + package
An award winning Non-for profit provider is looking to add a Analyst/Developer to their team ahead of exciting pipeline of D365/CRM projects. You will be responsible for developing and customing Microsoft Dynamics to deliver business-led enhancements, along with tweaks, bug fixes and other improvements - you will help build and grow the practice through the delivery of world class Dynamics 365 solutions. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to work with the latest technology (D365 CE platform, Power BI, Office 365, Flow and PowerApps, Azure) - you will be provided with the tools and the platform to thrive in a vibrant, innovative and highly collaborative working environment.
- 1 + years commercial experience Dynamics CRM: Versions 2016/365
- Expertise in customisation and configuration of the Dynamics platform
- Experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
You will achieve:
- Salary up to £50,000 (experience dependant)
- Bonus scheme/Pension/Health Care
- Training, mentoring and support at levels
- Remote/flexible working
This role will not be on the market long. If you wish to apply or enquire then send your CV to or call Drew Spedding on 0191 91741
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'