D&T Teachers Required
Design and technology teachers required
Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire are currently working with a range of schools across the Staffordshire area who are seeking D&T specialist teachers.
We are currently supporting schools who are looking for D&T teachers covering both on a short term and longer term basis.
If you are a D&T specialist teacher, we would love to hear from you!
- From our Staffordshire office, we are working with schools across Stoke and around the region – including from Leek to Stafford who require specialist teachers.
- We work with schools including middle schools, secondary schools and Academies to provide staff, so whichever environment you prefer, we can help.
- We are currently recruiting for subject specialists
- As well as providing teachers, we also provide tutors to local schools, including to small groups and 1-2-1 for students. This includes GCSE and Alevel support, as well as inclusion groups.
What you will need:
- A D&T specialism
- Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers
- QTS is required.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates which are based upon your experience
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment and knows the local schools
- The ability to sign up to our Reed Discount Club, which offers a wide range of store and online discounts, as well as cash back incentives across the High Street
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities both through our Staffordshire office and also through our network of branches across England and Wales; meaning wherever your teaching career takes you, Reed are on hand to offer support!
If you would like to hear more or discuss current opportunities, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Carina Moruzzi at the Reed Education Stoke branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'