Are you looking for a job role that can be flexible around your current commitments? Or are you looking for something more long term or permanent? If so, Reed can help.
Reed Education are looking to recruit experienced D&T Teachers to work within our Secondary Schools across the Cheshire West area on a short term or long term supply basis.
Working within our Secondary schools across the Cheshire West area providing a learning environment that enables all pupils to access the curriculum and learn to the best of their ability. Your role will be to promote the development and learning of pupils within a classroom environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Qualified and Experienced Teaching D&T up to GCSE (A-Level desirable)
- Flexible and available to work on a part or full time basis
- Have good behaviour management
AND MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job