This Academy, which is rated 'Good' by Ofsted, is seeking a part time Resistant Materials & Graphics teacher for a September 2017 start. The school is looking to recruit a part time DT teacher who will join a driven department. You will be teaching Resistant Materials KS3/4, Graphics at KS3.
They are looking for a Design Technology teacher who has all the right attributes to make a valid contribution ensuring the students are making the right progress. The school can offer you:
- Continuing CPD each week to develop your teaching skills
- A supportive Design and Technology department
- Close to public transport links
- The potential for a permanent contract after one year
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or overseas trained.
- Proven ability to raising attainment in Resistant Materials and Graphics
- Secondary PGCE in Design Technology
- Experience of teaching KS3-KS4 DT in a secondary school
- The ability to communicate and work well as a part of team and show a commitment to being part of the wider life of the school
- Reference details covering the last three year
- Good behaviour management and subject knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.