Job title - Cylinder Driver (6 month FTC)
Location - St Austell
Hours - 45hrs (Some weekend work)
Salary - Competitive
Our client currently has a vacancy for a HGV Cylinder driver to join our team in St Austell. The HGV Cylinder driver would be responsible for delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) to domestic and commercial customers in and around the St Austell area.
Our Client is one of the largest LPG suppliers in the UK and has over 30 year's experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, the client is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) Licence
- Possess an ADR in Package's'Packages' with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record
we offer a competitive salary, paid tachograph breaks, overtime after 45hrs, premium payments for weekends, 33 days holiday pro rata, death in service benefit and entitlement of staff discount scheme.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'