ADR Mini Bulk Driver
Business Area: Operations
Place of Work: Newport
Contract Type: Permanent
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.?
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle Safety checks and reporting as per Operational Procedures
- ?Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- ?Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- ?Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures?
What do we want from you?
- ?Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards Safety
- ?Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2 ) Licence
- Possess an ADR in 'Tanks' with minimum Class 2 gasses (packages advantageous)
- ?Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- ?Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- ?Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- ?Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record?
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme.
- Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'