Vitality, CyberArk Consultant (4 month contract), Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our CyberArk Consultant you will be required to provide technical direction and expertise to Vitality and ensure robust controls around the management of privileged accounts. Phase I is to design, install, configure and integrate the CyberArk product with AD and ServiceNow. Phase II will be to on-board further Vitality systems into CyberArk using a risk-based approach.
Responsibilities as our CyberArk Consultant include:
- Provide expert professional advice across Vitality on CyberArk and Privileged account management
- Provide the technical design for the CyberArk solution (working with internal architects)
- Install and configure the CyberArk product suite
- Integrate CyberArk with AD and ServiceNow
- Integration and on-boarding of accounts from high-risk systems (e.g. Oracle DB, *nix, Domain Admins)
- Formulate CyberArk project roadmap relevant to Vitality’s technology estate
- Provide support for the CyberArk product suite (business hours only)
- Development of a Target Operating Model
- Document operating procedures, and onboarding procedure for new applications/accounts
- Provide training & knowledge transfer to internal teams
Skills and Experience required of our CyberArk Consultant:
- Professional security qualifications and certifications such as MSc, CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
- Significant experience of designing, implementing and managing CyberArk
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in Information Security
- Ability to lead on all phases of project lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience; production of policy/standards/project documentation
- Integration of CyberArk with other systems
- Sound understanding of security frameworks (e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST), Data Protection and regulatory compliance (e.g. FCA, ICO, PRA, GDPR)
- Experience within the insurance, healthcare and/or financial services industries (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as our CyberArk Consultant you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our CyberArk Consultant please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job