CTA have partnered with a consultancy who are an IAM and PAM consultancy with a wide portfolio of customers, who are growing their CyberArk team who can get involved in customer projects and implementation.
The role will entail:
- CyberArk suite of products covering Privileged Access Security, Privileged Session Manager and Central Policy Manager
- Provide expertise in CyberArk solutions and direction on initiatives as well as the roadmap
- Work with internal teams to implement technologies into client platforms
- Get involved in customisation of the products through scripts or code
- System architectural solutions and design from evaluations and testing of systems
- Provide integration and tools that can enhance the system and applications that improve the products and processes
You will have work on:
- Implementation and configuration of IAM and PAM systems
- Strong expertise in CyberArk suite of products
- Scripting and coding
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud environments
You are rewarded with:
- ·Generous salary with 15% bonus of your annual salary
- ·25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and structure training programs
- ·Work from home and remote working options
- ·Casual dress code and social events
- ·Work with other IAM and PAM professionals
The role has arisen due to organic growth within the organisation and a great opportunity to work in a growing company with a great culture and environment to work in. If you want to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV or contact us for an informal chat initially.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'