An Insurance Company based in the City of London is currently seeking an Underwriter for their growing International Cyber Team.
The role will involve:
- Management of the Cyber portfolio, which includes communication with brokers with chasing/quoting
- Ensuring all endorsements and mid-term adjustments are completed quickly and accurately
- Consistently deliver top quality service to brokers and clients
- Being a point of contact for property referrals in the absence of team leader
To apply successfully you will have the following skills and experience:
- Have experience as an Underwriting Assistant, Assistant Underwriter or broker ideally within a liability based class
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationship quickly
- Be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) and have made progress toward the ACII qualification
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual looking to make the bridge from an Underwriting Assistant position into a career as an Underwriter or someone working for a company market insurer seeking Lloyd's exposure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job