Cyber & Technology Claims Adjuster
Our client, a highly regarded Lloyd's Market insurer, is currently looking for a Cyber & Technology Claims Adjuster.
Working closely with the company's Incident Response team, the main purpose of the role is to guide clients and triage incidents with the appropriate external response, in order to deliver a high quality response to cyber incidents.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, well respected insurer, focused on openness and encouragement, with an attitude that is professional without being too corporate.
- Proactively handling cyber and technology claims from first notification of loss to settlement within the scope of delegated authorities.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, and drive excellent customer service.
- Actively working with a panel of response vendors during claims incidents.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage.
- Working closely with underwriters, providing feedback on claims issues / trends.
- Identifying and escalating claims related issues to Claims Manager and Claims Director where necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of handling claims.
- Good understanding of insurance policy wordings - cyber and tech policies a particular advantage.
- Experienced with cross border and international cyber incidents or forensic investigations, or at minimum, a good understanding of international considerations relating to cyber claims, particularly with regards to Canada, the USA, UK, and Australia.
- Experienced at working with incident response vendors, in particular legal and forensic providers.
- Candidates will preferably be degree qualified (ideally a law degree), DIP qualified or ACII qualified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"