Cyber / Technology Claims Adjuster (All London Market Claims Experience Considered)
Our client, a highly regarded Lloyd's Market insurer, is currently looking for a Cyber / Technology Claims Adjuster.
Working closely with the company's Incident Response team, the main purpose of the role is to guide clients and triage incidents with the appropriate external response, in order to deliver a high quality response to cyber incidents.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, well respected insurer, focused on openness and encouragement, with an attitude that is professional without being too corporate.
Interested candidates do not require Cyber / Tech claims experience to be considered for the vacancies, although experience in Professional Indemnity or Business Interruptions claims handling would be useful. A specific interest in this growing area is important. Full product training will be given.
- Proactively handling cyber and technology claims from first notification of loss to settlement within the scope of delegated authorities.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, and drive excellent customer service.
- Actively working with a panel of response vendors during claims incidents.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage.
- Working closely with underwriters, providing feedback on claims issues / trends.
- Identifying and escalating claims related issues to Claims Manager and Claims Director where necessary.
- Minimum of 1 years experience of handling claims in the Lloyd's or London Market.
- Good understanding of insurance policy wordings - cyber and tech policies a particular advantage.
- Experienced at working with incident response vendors, in particular legal and forensic providers.
- Candidates will ideally be CII qualified, and if not be prepared to study for the exams.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'