£30,000 - £45,000 + benefits Dorset
Your new company
Our client provides advanced and complex cyber security products and services to a global market. They are looking to employ an innovative and analytical individual whom is willing to push boundaries to create new products as well as improving existing ones.
Your new role
You will be required to use engineering tools to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to a high quality and within budget. This will require you to:
- Understand specific user requirements, design and create a fully automated test case to match these requirements, then identify and resolve any issues.
- Use programming languages to create test tools and automate tasks.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage lab and production systems to ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of the system.
- To use open source technologies and cloud services to create, development and testing environments.
- Understand all products in their entirety and excel at solving problems across platform and application domains, so you can provide outstanding customer support.
- Work alongside engineering teams to integrate new products/functionalities or find a resolution to a problem on an existence product.
- Take the lead on projects within the team to ensure deliver of perfect testing, installation and support. As well as offering direction and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Travel in the UK and abroad to deliver installation services, supporting and training when required
What you'll need to succeed
Our client is looking for someone who has strong communication and presentation skills whom is able manage a complex set of evolving information and explain this where necessary. You will also need a strong technical background including:
- A computing related degree
- Experience within software over a number of operating systems (e.g. UNIX, LINUX and Windows)
- Familiarity with PC and server hardware
- A knowledge of automation management (e.g. Ansible, RobotFramework, Kickstart, Selenium or Docker)
- A practical knowledge of Python as well as mobile network technology and LAN.
- An understanding of test methodologies and experience in creating and executing test cycles
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits. You will also be given the opportunity to become be involved with the most advanced and complex cyber security products and services.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job