Cyber Security Engineer - Dorset £40-45k
Looking for your next step on your Cyber Security career? Want to stay in Dorset?
Our client based on the outskirts of Wimborne, Dorset is seeking a experienced Cyber Security Engineer
You will use tools as an engineering professional and apply them in a controlled environment to ensure projects are delivered on time, to quality and to budget.
During your time as a Cyber Systems Engineer you will work on a number of new and old products delivering a number of disciplines including; Management, Software Engineering, Application Support & Maintenance, Systems Engineering & Architecture, Project Management, Technical Sales and Marketing and Operations.
What you will bring in experience and skills:
- Computing related degree
- Experience with software and mix of operating systems including UNIX, LINUX and Windows.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, RobotFramework, Kickstart, Selenium and/or Docker
- A knowledge and practical use of Python programming language.
- A knowledge of mobile network technology
- A knowledge of Local Area Networks (LAN)
- A knowledge of PC and server hardware
- A knowledge of creating and executing test cycles
- An understanding of testing methodologies
To apply for this exciting and rare Dorset based opportunity speak to Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- LINUX Ansible
- Selenium and/or Docker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job