An exciting opportunity to join an existing public health team during a time of digital change.
Your new role
As a successful candidate you will be a technical engineer who can demonstrate technical excellence in the provision of:
- Telephone advice and remote assistance as required to internal customers on issues or preventative maintenance in relation to cyber security issues.
- Technically excellent in given technology field(s), being the lead specialist in the preventative maintenance of all systems / services utilised by the Trust, including but not limited to - client devices, core server or core network architecture and applications.
- Takes responsibility for the provision and security of all Cyber security toolsets. These services include, but are not limited to, Sophos, SCCM, SNOW, VmWare, Forcepoint, Mobile Device Management.
- The post holder will be responsible for assisting the Cyber Security Manager to achieve the KPI's as defined for the department.
- They will, as experts in their field, be expected to form part of the Trust's out of hour's on-call support team.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience with in a similar role specifically use of Cyber Security tools.
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate and all the tools you will need to be successful with in this role,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'