Cyber Security Senior Managers provide expert strategy, risk and technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security to clients acrioss various industry sectors. They have a deep specialization ina particular industry or have worked across multiple sectors and are comfortable.
- Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation , and providng quality assurance for junior colleagues.
- Working as a subject matter expert in your particular field to support a team, and/or managing a larger team.
- Maintaining cyber security and risk knowledge and certifications.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding the business impacts of cyber risks.
- Building client relationships and credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identify potential business opportunities.
- Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- Providing leadership and direction for the cyber security practice.
- Helping recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members.
- Through upselling and business development, increase the opportunites where the practice can develop its market prescence.
Qualifications & Experience:
A strong consulting background is essential, and ideally you will be already in a current consultative role.
We are particularly interested to meet candidates who have worked in or supported clients in the following industries:
* Consumer Goods and Services
* Energy, Oil/Gas or Mining
* Utilities and national capital infrastructure
* Digital, media and technology
* Pharma, life sciences and medical devices
* Cyber Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
* Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS etc
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and wrtten
* Experience of business development or sales, including leading bid teams, and RFP responses.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job