Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice
Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice
Central London (with occasional travel to the Leeds head office)
Starting salary of £16,000 rising to £20,000 with an OTE of £36,500
Are you an ambitious individual looking to embark on an exciting and highly rewarding career? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step as a Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice.
Who will I be working for?
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing Cyber Security value added reseller.
They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice to join them for a 15 month Level 3 IT Technical Sales apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship comes with a starting basic salary of £16,000 which rises to £20,000 after 18 months and has the potential to earn around £85,000 in three or fours years time.
What will I be doing?
As a Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice, you will learn all there is to know about attaining new customers within the cyber security industry.
Once trained, you will identify new customers and demonstrate how the company are industry experts and a technical authority in order to create sales of their solutions and services.
Working alongside other team members to assist you in delivering the company’s value proposition to potential clients, you will learn how to:
- Professionally contact new clients, build rapport via telephone, email and social media
- Identify and understand customers’ IT Security requirements
- Pitch the benefits of a best fit solution and explain its value
- Use online demonstrations, on-site meetings and product evaluations to sell solutions
- Negotiate the best pricing and assist the customer in building a business case
- Process sales once successfully signed off
- Creating quality and deliverable projects
What do I need?
To be considered as a Technical Sales Apprentice, you’ll need:
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and drive
- Strong English and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with those directly responsible for cyber security
Other organisations may call this role Sales Apprentice, IT Sales Apprentice, Cyber Security Sales Apprentice, Trainee Technical Sales Rep, Trainee IT Sales Rep, Junior Sales Executive, or Junior Technical Sales Executive.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £16,000 with incremental progression during your apprenticeship:
6 Month Salary Increase - £16,500
12 Month Salary Increase -£17,500
15 Month Salary Increase - £18,500
18 Month Progression Salary - £20,000
- Uncapped commission scheme throughout your apprenticeship (after 6 months) with on-target earnings of £36,500 from c18 months - 2 years and earnings of circa £85,000 in years three and four
- Flexible holidays and working practices
- Regular company social events
- Continuous training and development
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Eligibility to private medical, company pension and tech schemes
This is an exciting opportunity to train, develop and grow with an incredible company as they expand and increase their market share.
You will have the chance to gain valuable insight into cyber security sales process and increase your experience working in fast-paced commercial environments.
What’s more, there are exceptional rewards on offer with highly achievable commission structures delivering outstanding remuneration for those who are willing to excel.
Please note, interviews will be held via teams with the 1st stage on the 26th or 27th May 2021 and the 2nd stage on the 8th or 9th June 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and our client reserves the right to close the role early should a sufficient number be received. As such, we would encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
So, if you want to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Cyber Security Sales Consultant Apprentice, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'