Principal Recruitment Consultant- Cyber Security
Location: Dudley - £28,000- 35,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven Cyber Security recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a principal recruitment consultant or an experienced senior consultant that is looking to build their career a progress with the business.
You will be tasked with developing an established area of Concept within the Cyber Security space, we have experienced a strong demand from our clients in this area and we are looking to expand our team. The role will entail developing new relationships with clients and building a lucrative candidate base in the Cyber sector. You will be given great scope to build a successful division by growing the overall team GP number and developing accounts.
- Opportunity to lead in an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software - LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission - up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours - free parking - 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - Dubai, Iceland and many more
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path through to Director level that rewards based on achievements
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be focusing on expanding an existing desk and placing candidates on a permanent basis.
Penetration Testers / Software Developers / Test Automation / SOC Analysts / CTM & CTL / Incident Response Analyst / Magneto Developers / IA Practitioners / Research Engineers / Information Security Officers
You will have a min. of 3 years recruitment experience, gained as a specialist within the Cyber Security market. You will be self-motivated with the ambition and drive to develop a strong market presence. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery.
- Basic Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
- Car allowance
- OTE: £50-70,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Recruitment Team Leader - Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment - IT Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'