This is a huge chance for top performing sales professionals to join an established global business, whilst contributing to a fresh new division within the company. The demand for Cyber Security professioanls from the markets in which we operate had increased, so last year we launched our Security Division which is already thriving. You'll need to be able to think quickly on your feet, whilst offering a great service to our clients. We are building a team that will have a core focus on helping our clients find the best possible Security professionals around.
This is genuinely one of the most exciting times in Opus' 10 years. We've recently opened our Hong Kong office, with more international offices planned. This is an opportunity to help take a brand new division from something small, to something great, while earning some very good money.
What qualities will you have?
The work is fast paced, but you'll also need to be patient and see the bigger picture. Someone who enjoys building relationships with people and wants to be the go to person in their market place. Whilst you will also have strong sales skills and be target driven.
What's on offer?
- Working in a high spec modern Bristol HQ in the city centre.
- Annual incentives that include holidays to Mykonos and Las Vegas.
- A fantastic commission structure with no threshold, every penny you bill goes towards your commission.
- Full Training support with a dedicated training team, no matter how experienced you are, we always want to better ourselves.
- Working alongside driven and ambitious people
- Opportunities for international travel and relocation.
All levels of experience are welcome. Whether you have 3 years recruitment experience and want to get involved in one of the hottest markets available, or you have no recruitment experience but believe the above is you, I'd love to have a conversation with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job