As part of a diverse, multicultural, virtual team responsible for European Infrastructure Services, the IT Security Manager plays an instrumental and indispensable role in the delivery of my client’s business objectives. A global provider of IT Services to a varied customer portfolio that encompasses practically every major industry and sector, my client has a deserved reputation for not only hiring the sharpest minds in Tech, but further investing in their talent to help develop tomorrow’s leaders and influencers.
Summarised aims of this role:
• Event Detection
• System Analysis
• System Hardening
• Threat Management
• Incident Management
• Client Support
• Working with others
• Strong understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of operating systems (Windows/Linux) and related services
• Experience and understanding of network security technologies e.g. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, Web Application Firewalls and VPNs
• Knowledge of malware e.g. Trojans, Worms, File-based malware
• Experience with different exploitation techniques e.g. Buffer overflows, Process injection, privilege escalation and Brute Force Attacks
• Expert-level understanding and administration of endpoint security technologies e.g. Endpoint Detection and Response solutions, Intrusion Prevention solutions.
• Five weeks’ holiday allowance
• Annual bonus
• Cell phone and Notebook
• Contributions to pension/life insurance
• Transport Allowance
• Meal vouchers & catering allowance
Salary: Negotiable, competitive
Working hours: Regular core hours
Start date: Spring 2018
Interested in this opportunity? Send your CV direct or feel free to contact me on LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com/in/lukeshannon
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Slovanský dùm, Na Pøíkopì 22, 110 00 Praha 1
Mob: +420 601 393 835
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job