Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing fintech organisation who have rapidly built a very strong reputation in the payments and financial services spaces. As part of their ongoing expansion, they’re now seeking a Cyber Security Lead to join the team in their Herefordshire office.
As Cyber Security Lead, you will lead the Cyber Security team and set strategy and direction for the IT department, with key responsibilities including:
- Overseeing the delivery of complex security services, managing relationships and issues
- Embedding security into all stages of the software development lifecycle and all delivery methodologies used
- Leading the Cyber Security team, managing Cyber Security Specialists and ensuring their work and output is in line with the organisation’s priorities
- Ensuring both Applications and Infrastructure are being delivered in a consistently safe fashion
- Promoting awareness of strategic initiatives and encouraging self-sustaining security practices and behaviours across delivery teams
Our ideal candidate for the Cyber Security Lead opportunity:
- Has deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC
- Has a demonstrable understanding of vulnerability remediation
- Can deliver consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Has expert-level knowledge of IT security best practices and solutions
- Holds CISSP status or equivalent
As well as a competitive salary, the role comes with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to join a rising company during an exciting period of development. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the Cyber Security Lead role, apply with an up to date CV today.
- Risk Management
- Software Development