Start an exciting new and lucrative career as a Cyber Security Trainee
What will be required of you to become a Cyber Security Trainee?
- Nuyew Tech Academy are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who have what it takes to succeed in this hugely exciting and rewarding sector. No previous skills or experience are required, just a passion for technology and a desire to play a significant role in the world.
What will the role of Cyber Security Trainee involve?
- With the IT Industry continuing to grow at an exponential rate there has never been a better time to enter this fast moving and rewarding sector. Whether you are looking to work as a Cyber Security Trainee, Trainee Web Developer or Trainee Software Developer powered by Microsoft, CIW, Oracle, Cyber Security Jobs and other leading companies in the technology world, this is the program for you.
- With a worldwide shortage of Cyber Security Engineers, starting salaries of up to £45,000 per annum and amazing future employed and self-employed career prospects, take the next step today and contact us to find out how we can help you. Following successful completion of our Training Programme we will Guarantee you recruitment support and access to the Nuyew Career Skills Academy for up to 5 Years after Graduation to ensure you land the role and career of your dreams.
Why Nuyew Tech Academy:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Flexible Learning Around your Needs
- Advanced Online Learning Platform
- 24/7 Learning Support
- 5 Year Career Support Guarantee
- Dedicated Tech Recruitment Agency
- Scholarships and Student Loans Available
- No Previous Skills or Experience Required
Nuyew Tech Academy Foundation Awards
- Using IT to Increase Productivity (Level 2)
- IT Software Fundamentals (Level 2)
- Career Development (Level 2)
Industry Recognised Qualifications
- MTA Microsoft Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA Microsoft Security
- CompTIA Security +
Our expert Careers Advisors are on hand now to assist you and guide you every step of the way.
We are now recruiting for our next intake and places are strictly limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Our Training Programmes have an associated Tuition Fee of £2995 but this can be paid using a Scholarship (discretional) or via our Interest Free Student Loan Scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'