Sales Execs - Cyber Security + IT & Cloud Services - Essex £45 / 60k OTE
My client is looking for two Sales Executives to join their team working in their Colchester office.
One be responsible for the sale of their Cyber Security services. Computer systems are vulnerable to Cyber attacks, which can threaten the very survival of businesses today. Over 46% of UK firms reported a cyber attack in 2017. Cyber security is acknowledged as the fastest growing IT market in the UK economy. My client has developed a suite of services to build defences, counter attacks and shield their customers from and mitigate the impact of a cyber attack
One will sell their IT and Cloud services and products to new customers.
In both roles, activities will range from selling to local firms in the Colchester/Ipswich area to securing new business deals with prospects in London and the South East. Both will work closely with our Marketing team who support business development in raising the awareness of branded services and generating qualified sales leads.
Ideally, you will already have experience in the business to business sale of IT services. My client will consider candidates from other industries who can demonstrate they can sell complex solutions in a highly competitive market-place. Full training on the features and benefits of the services will be provided as required.
About the roles
Key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for the sale of services and products to new customers.
- Effective delivery of sales activities that include prospecting, qualification, proposal creation, prospect meetings and deal closing.
- Develop and grow strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Be knowledgeable about markets, customers, competitors and our products. Training will be provided if you not currently working with IT services.
- Based in our Colchester office but will be expected to travel to meetings as required
- Attend and support our attendance at UK conferences and exhibitions
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in an effective and timely manner
- At least 3 years’ in a B2B sales role
- Preferably with background in selling technology services or products
- Demonstrable track record in closing sales and meeting targets
- Determined, self-starter who can work without close supervision
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Strong verbal and communications skills (telephone, in-person)
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce.com is desirable
- Basic salary £30K + commission (OTE £45/60K)
- 20 days of holiday per year
- Full travel expenses reimbursed
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance plan
- In-house training and career development opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job