Cyber Security Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £18,000 basic per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm or 9am – 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client, working with companies like the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
About our client:
Our client is a start-up business within the Ridown group of companies, working with partners to take security services to typically small to medium businesses within the UK.
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing areas in terms of both business and consumer exposure with malicious and criminal activity focusing on the digital arena. Digital Security is forever changing and the nature of the business means that it is always trying to predict what the people with either criminal or malicious intent are going to do next. It is an exciting and fast-moving element of today’s necessary world.
About the Cyber Security Customer Service Administrator:
As Customer Service Administrator, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administration and customer telephone support to the department, enabling an exceptional level of service to their customers. The service will be pro-active, timely and informative, balancing the needs of the business and the customer.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly as overflow support and responding to emails and computer based administration tasks.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in cyber security within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
The successful Cyber Security Customer Service Administrator will possess the following key skills;
- Previous Customer Service experience (desired)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An organised approach to work
- Strong IT and system skills including Microsoft Office
- Interest in cyber security (desired)
- Customer focused and passionate about service
- Excellent telephone manner including listening skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active approach and ability to use initiative
- Must be able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Strong analytical skills, adaptable and self-motivated
This role is office based, and located at their Head Office in Whiteley
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, training as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Cyber Security Customer Service Administrator role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job