Cyber Security Consulting Leads
Location: UK Mobile
Sopra Steria is recruiting new Cyber Security Consulting Leads to join our growing consultancy business, these are exciting opportunities to develop the Cyber Practice within a dynamic and growing consultancy business.
The Cyber Practice will work across all market sectors to support our clients to transform the way they approach their cyber-security and resilience through complex digital transformation programmes. The offerings will be end-to-end from assessing clients problems, requirements and maturity, through to implementing solutions to address our client’s challenges.
The Cyber Security Consulting Leads will have the opportunity to support the UK Head of Cyber Consulting shape the offerings we take to market, build their teams and develop our outstanding graduate talent to create a market leading Cyber Practice.
The Cyber Security Consulting Leads will be an expert practitioner in 5 or more of the following areas:
- Security transformation programmes
- Security policies and procedures
- Breach and incident management
- Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Threat Management
- Cyber Testing
- Threat Intelligence
- Security operations centre strategy
- Designing and delivering identity & access management programmes
- Data protection & privacy
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Multiple Security Information Event Management Systems (SIEM)
- Bring knowledge and expertise of the key cyber business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Identifying, developing and winning cyber consulting and business development opportunities against your target market sectors.
- Leading on shaping, creating and delivering client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
- Delivery of cyber consultancy projects or proposals to agreed scope, deliverables, timescales and to the required commercial, financial and quality measures in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for hiring your team, developing our consultants and mentoring graduates joining the Cyber Practice.
- Responsible for the overall project client relationship so that high levels of customer satisfaction result from the quality and added value delivered.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network to build a pipeline of consulting opportunities.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- A track record of delivering cyber security consulting within a recognised consulting organisation, operating at a comparable Senior Manager/ Director level.
- Experience of identifying, developing and winning cyber security consulting and business development opportunities.
- Experience of shaping and building solutions that embrace all domains of the client’s cyber challenges from business processes, organisational change to the information technology.
- Implementation and delivery of cyber proposals and programmes.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment with building and creating complex business cases.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Presentation of business and technical cyber solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Line management experience along with recruiting, developing and mentoring cyber security consultants.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- Hold a security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable)
- Cyber Analytics, Big data experience (advantageous)
The successful candidate will be required to go through a SC Security Clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'