Cyber Security Consultant- Remote/ West Midlands- £35,000- £45,000
I am currently working with a specialist Cyber Security consultancy who are currently in an exciting period of growth as they win market share and become true industry leaders.
This role will be offering Cyber Security compliance consultancy with clients based around the UK. Travel is an element of the role, but you will be able to work remotely when not at client site and manage your own diary.
If you are looking to join a growing company who nurture and develop the talent within the organisation, and have a structured and achievable career path. This is the role for you.
- Offer onsite support to customers around Cyber Security Risk and Audits
- Stay up to date with current industry threats and technologies
- Work with client stakeholders and technical teams to further understanding of current infrastructure and network systems
- Work within guidelines of both Public and Private sectors
- Offer support on ISO27001 frameworks
The Successful candidate;
- Comes from a consultancy background
- Possess strong technical understanding of Network systems
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Confident communicator- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Understanding of PCI-DSS and ISO22301
- Experienced delivering training and development courses
- Data protection and GDPR regulations
- Must have a valid driving license and access to a vehicle
- Be able to pass SC clearance
The role is offering £35,000-£45,000 plus remote working and development opportunities
For further information, please contact Joel Hughes at Concept Resourcing-
-Cyber Security- Information Security- Compliance- Assurance- Risk- Accreditation- ISO27001- ISO- GDPR- Data Protection- Consultancy- Consultant-
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'