Cyber Security Consultant - Oil & Gas / Process - £75,000, company car, 10% - 15% bonus, BUPA, 10% pension - Belasis
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous infrastructure projects in the UK. With over 100 years of engineering heritage, you'll join their expert consultancy business in a new function within cyber security compliance. This is a rapidly growing area for the business which offers exceptional progression opportunities.
The consultancy business works extensively within the oil & gas and heavy process industries, leveraging it's position as a leading EPC, OEM and solutions provider to assist clients with security and compliance issues. It has a huge install base and fantastic links to leading companies across the sector.
As an expert consultant, you will work with clients in the Oil, Gas and Process industries tackle three core challenges: human factors, compliance and asset cyber security.
Working with the company's existing client base in addition to developing your own, you'll consultant with clients to understand their challenges, conduct a gap analysis before determining solutions. You will interact with internal teams in Germany to test the robustness of existing security measures and maintain client contact throughout.
As a subject matter expert, you'll also participate in the cyber security community as a guest speaker at relevant events across Europe.
- Develop relationships with external suppliers of systems testers
- Liaising with prospective clients and building relationships
- Provide expert consultation on Cyber Security to blue chip Oil&Gas businesses
- Undertake detailed GAP analysis & developing solutions
- Travel across UK
- Guest speaking at industry events
- Knowledge of IEC62443 / IEC61511 / IEC61508
- Certified in either TISP, CISM, CISA, CISSP
- Previously implemented / worked towards ISO27001
- Client facing
Salary & Package
- 10% - 15% bonus
- 10% pension
- Company car / allowance
- Significant progression opportunity
- 25 days holiday with ability to buy / sell additional 3 days
- BUPA healthcare
- £65,000 - £75,000
Please contact Matt Redwood on / via
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.