Cyber Security Co-ordinator - London (permanent)
The Cyber Security Co-ordinators responsibility is to work with the Cyber Security function in analysing, planning, preparation, management of information and admin support. You will collaborate with a range of key stakeholders and providine support across the Cyber Security function (particularly GRC).
You will play a key role in supporting the hands-on delivery of the Cyber Security activities including Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Supporting the ISO27001 alignment, leading to GDPR compliance
- Coordinating aspects of the cyber security audit process to support external and internal cycles
- Assisting in the development, maintenance and implementation of tools and processes to streamline Cyber Security function and continuous improvement activities
- Developing and maintain an on-going relationship with key stakeholders
- Providing support for time-critical elements of Cyber Security functions responsibilities, such as security audits, Client questionnaires, reporting and management information.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of Cyber Security governance, risk and compliance
- Knowledge of ISO27001 / Cyber Essentials +
- Experience of Cyber Security reporting and management information using appropriate tooling eg Power Bi
- An excellent communicator able to relay clear and appropriate messaging to all stakeholders
- Confident in using you own initiative appropriately whilst able to adopt a collaborative approach when working as part of a broader team
- Understanding of Cyber Security Best Practices
- Degree qualified in IS and business, or equivalent
- cyber essentials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job