Business Analyst, Cyber Security, Information Security, Business Analysis, SOC, NOC, Implementation, MSP, RACI, Public sector, defence,
This role is outside IR35.
The successful candidate will need to be eligible to undergo SC clearance at offer stage if not already held.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Business Analyst for our Government client based in Westminster.
This role will be involved in managing the successful transition of systems into the Cyber Programme CSOC arising from business changes involving Cyber Security for their Departments, whilst securing the delivery of the on-boarding outcomes and benefits.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Business Analysis
- Leadership and change management in connection with Public Sector Cyber Security programmes.
- Stakeholder management within complex public sector organisations
- High level of understanding and knowledge of cyber security and cyber business change strategy
- Skilled negotiator / manager of risk tolerance and treatment
- Experience of financial planning and charging mechanisms
- Cyber Operations - including cyber operations and business change in Defence and Public Sector
- Change Implementation - including collaboration, stakeholder management and cultural change
- Leadership and Programme Management
- Risk Management
- Policy and Strategy Development
- Experience of working in a SOC or a NOC would be beneficial
- Experience in delivering projects, and managing plans, workloads, RACI
- Experience in producing Project Plans, MSP
- Have worked in Government previously
This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £500 per day depending upon experience.
Due to the high advert response at this time - only suitable candidates will be contacted. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. Please email your CV to .
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Services
- SQL developer
- SQL 2008 R2
- Digital Business Analyst
- Agile Business Analyst
- ETL developer
- Data Warehouse Developer
- SSIS Developer
- BankBusiness Analyst