Cyber Security Auditor (VP), Competitive Salary, Investment Banking, London
Your new company
My client is a global banking and financial services provider specialising in investment banking and asset management. The company's Internal Audit Department focuses on providing independent assessment on internal control environments and works together with many other business areas. Currently, they are growing their EMEA Technology Audit team and want to bring in a Cyber Security Auditor (VP) to work with the Cyber Security team in their London office.
Your new role
As a Cyber Security Auditor (VP) your job will be to lead technology audits covering centralised access management functions as well as areas of cyber security such as digital forensics, threat intelligence or penetration testing. You will be covering the whole audit life cycle and monitoring various major cyber security and access management development initiatives. This job will also challenge you to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and identify potential automation opportunities that can benefit the audit process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience within the audit function
- Bachelor's degree in Technology/Accounting/Finance/Business
- Knowledge of information security controls, infrastructure technology, technology governance and assessments
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams
- Ability to multitask and execute audit activities with minimal supervision
- A relevant information security or cyber security professional certification is expected e.g. CEH, GIAC, CISA, CISM, CISSP
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with distinct career development opportunities. In addition to your salary and bonus, they offer a flexible benefits package that will be controlled by you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.