The client, a successful international software house, are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst, which is a brand new role due to continued growth.
If you want to be part of an expanding organisation in the technology industry, then this is the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to implement and build on skills within the infrastructure department in assessing, implementing and providing assurance on all aspects of security in relation to IT infrastructure and solutions. In this role you will assist with specifying and implementing security requirements that encompass all areas of IT to protect the infrastructure and systems from attacks and threats to ensure any risk to IT services is mitigated
In your role as IT Security Analyst, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Infrastructure team in monitoring the company’s network and devices for malicious and anomalous activity. A core focus of the role is to enable and improve the security of our corporate and client networks across multiple hosting environments, that will become consolidated.
- Day to day monitoring and administration of security controls around tooling solutions and Cloud based systems
- Work closely with other members of the Infrastructure and Compliance Teams to support various projects across the organisation
- Assist in delivering security reviews and management metrics to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability.
- To perform regular information security risk assessments and implement solutions to mitigate any findings
- To review current cyber security policies and procedures, and contribute to the further development of these
- To have a prominent role during internal and external audits and assessments, presenting responses in a clear and concise manner
- Review and develop DR plans, backup, and logging approaches
- Manage external and internal penetration testing and security scanning
- Routinely monitor and review AV, user reports, access, and activity log
- Helping to promote information security awareness throughout the organisation
Good experience of some of the following; Cisco, Virtual environments, Linux, Virtual Private Cloud, AWS cloud practitioner would be an advantage
- An individual with a genuine passion for cyber security and IT as a whole.
The company offer genuine opportunities to develop a career as they are a fast growth company seeking fresh talent who want to develop themselves and their career and will receive full support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'