Do you have a passion for Cyber Security and looking to work within a fast-moving, forward thinking tech company? We want to hear from you!
The Cyber Security Analyst:
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will assist in the day-to-day operational tasks to maintain operational security. You will monitor data feeds for threats and take appropriate action for remediation.
Supporting the technical implementation of security and compliance requirements across the business, including access control and technical audits.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be involved in the evaluation, selection and deployment of cybersecurity tools to match the business needs. Working with the other analysts, you will have the opportunity to work on several security projects.
You will be involved in a wide range of security tools, managing security incidents through all phases of the response lifecycle and you will be responsible for identifying external and internal threats.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced and challenging environment. We offer excellent career progression and there is additional training and support available.
As part of the role, you will be part of an on-call rota and additional overtime is paid for any call outs.
**Due to the current pandemic this role will initially start off with full remote working **
What we’re looking for in our Cyber Security Analyst:
- Understanding of modern Cyber Security threats on a technical level
- Knowledge of the principles of network security
- Good understanding of TCP/IP
- Linux & Windows administration experience
- Coding/scripting abilities desirable – python, bash and/or powershell.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers and colleagues
- Willingness to learn, develop, and keep abreast of technological developments
Desired certifications for the role / Areas for learning:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Benefits of becoming our Cyber Security Analyst:
- Top We've built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you're always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
employer for third year running
- Flexible hours – core hours 10am to 4pm
- Home working options
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start - rising
- Dress down policy
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Community projects – CDL100 – 100 days throughout the year dedicated to community projects
- Games room and chill out zone
- Social activities, including summer BBQ and Christmas Parties. We have a team dedicated to running internal social activities such as comedy nights, canoeing, break out rooms and much more….
- Car valeting, Barber, Yoga classes, Boot camp and Massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms on-site
CDL is one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, employing over 600 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a strong track record in the high-volume retail insurance sector. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'