Cyber Security Analyst
Our client, who have experienced exceptional growth in recent times and as such, have identified a gap in their resources for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join their team based in Plymouth, on a permanent basis. The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for the development and support of cyber security systems and processes.
Cyber Security Analyst – Key Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years’ practical experience in an IT Security related role.
- Full understanding of the company Security Policies.
- Knowledge of several computer languages and security related tools.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Good interpersonal and technical skills.
- A thorough understanding of the Company physical and logical computing structures and their delivery to the end user.
- Good Understanding of the Network Information Systems (NIS) directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good understanding of the Company business processes.
- Good understanding of the external companies that support the business
- Fully Computer and PC literate.
- NVQ level 3 / 4 in an IT related subject and/or preferably one of the following Cyber Security certifications; CEH, CCNA, CCNP, SSCP or CompTIA.
Cyber Security Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the Senior Cyber Solutions Architect.
- Standing in for the Senior Cyber Solutions Architect when required.
- Responsible for the management and development of SIEM reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for vulnerability assessments within IR and the resolution of any identified vulnerabilities with the relevant system owners.
- Responsible for the data-to-day management of the Security Administrators and Cyber Security Analysts.
- To assist the Senior Cyber Solutions Architect in the identification and implementation of new security tools and incident management platforms.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving SOC related queries in relation to IT systems.
- Evaluating security processes against benchmarks.
Cyber Security Analyst – Benefits:
- Annual Leave
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Further discounts
- Training & development
Cyber Security Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'