Newly created assignment for a capable and experienced Cyber Security Analyst with a large multi-national company based near Leicester.
You will support the Head of Cyber Security in a fast paced and dynamic environment and enjoy a busy and varied workload with a high degree of visibility and commercial involvement.
You must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy and enjoy working in a fast changing and large, cohesive business where you will be extremely visible and interact with directors from day one.
You will assist the Head of Cyber Security in improving, developing, managing and maintaining the IT risk assurance control framework which includes IT policies, controls, guidance and best practices aimed to reduce operational risk for the IT department.
The business seek:
- Minimum of 3 years’ IT operational, risk and security experience.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge and experience of risk control frameworks and there deployment and control within an IT environment.
- Demonstrable experience of performing both internal and external vulnerability assessments - utilising tools such as - Nessus / Qualys, or, Wireshark, OpenVas, Microsoft Baseline Security Analyser
- Run updates and process Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) activities
- Presenting risk analysis and reports to management
- Experience of liaising with 3rd party providers/vendors such as - IT Managed Services and both external and internal SOC Engineers
- Hold a recognised Technology/Information Audit/Risk qualification, preferably holds one or more of the following or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA,CRISC, CGEIT
This will be a rewarding role for a capable and experienced Cyber security Analyst seeking a busy and varied role in a profitable and expanding large multi-national company. To an extent this is a 'blank page’ and you will have chance to shape the role and add value as you see fit (supporting the Head of Cyber Security). It will provide a high degree of visibility and recognition and you will enjoy having the chance to make reporting slicker, more accurate and more relevant. Ultimately you will assist in driving the business forward in a commercially involved Cyber Security role.
- Intrusion Detection
- Information Security