Graduate Cyber Security Analyst (SOC)
Job Location: London
Job Salary: £45-65k
Job Key Skills: Educated to degree level in a Computer Science / Technology related subject
Job Summary: Information/Cyber Security Specialist job available in London
We are currently working alongside a leading security consultancy who specialise in analysing company's systems and processes and establishing where to help.
The company is part of a larger organisation, and they are focused on building long term relationships with their clients, delivering cost effective recommendations and help to enhance the security for their customer's business.
Their mission is to provide a managed security service to clients through the SOC capability, applying technical excellence for customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to influence and assist in developing and maturing the company and the capabilities, with hands on mentoring and training opportunities.
The Cyber Security Analyst job will see you providing first, second and third line technical help for security alerts, managing alerts within the ticketing system. You will stay aware of current security vulnerabilities and threats and have the ability to resolve and troubleshoot customer problems or escalate them.
You will need a firm understanding of basic security principles and the cyber security life cycle, and then an awareness of the appropriate tools to use the secure the situation.
- Degree level education in a Computer Science / Cyber Security related discipline from a top university
- Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols and information security
- Experience of using Linux
- An understanding of attacker tools and procedures
- Flexible with on call working
- Experience of working for an MSSP is highly desirable
- Programming or shell scripting experience
- Knowledge of configuring technical security controls like Firewalls, IDS etc.
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Roles
- IT Security Roles
- Network Jobs
- TCP Jobs
- Linux Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job