Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Trainee Cyber Sales Consultant to join our team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). The Cyber Sales Consultant will be responsible for the generation of leads and closing opportunities with the assistance of sales manager in the initial training period. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Making outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
- Giving on-line demonstrations of solutions
- Upselling customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer information into company databases
- Maintaining a list of potential leads (CRM) and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales calls
- Assisting sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Contacting customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Assisting the marketing team with PR / Social Media
- Maintaining working knowledge of products and services
- Attending weekly sales management calls / monthly meetings
- Providing feedback on activity / results
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a customer-facing or sales role, an interest in IT technology, and an understanding of database management/basic Excel skills. A confident telephone manner and the desire to continually learn and innovate is essential. You will be a team player but able to work independently when necessary.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Cyber Security Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job