Cyber Engineer/Consultant - SPLUNK Investment Bank, London 12 month Contract Role, £350 to £450 per day
A prestigious Investment Bank based in the city require an experienced Splunk Engineer.
You will come from a strong technical infrastructure/development background and have;
- Knowledge of Indexer, Forwarder, Search Head and Deployment Server
- Splunk Admin, Fundamentals 1 and 2 training courses
- Knowledge of Splunk - SPL (Search Processing Language)
- Concept of bucket lifecycle (Hot, Warm, Cold, Frozen, Thawed)
- Understanding 'inputlookup' & 'outputlookup'
- Understanding of Stanzas text strings
- Search time and index time field extraction knowledge.
- Understanding of the difference between Splunk Apps and Splunk Add-on
- Understanding of the difference between _indextime & _time fields
- ability to handle issues such as unreachable license master
In return you will be able will be able work for a leading investment organisation, with a generous rate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job