Unrivalled opportunity for a Management Consultant to join a small, highly skilled global team engaged in the shaping and delivery of sophisticated CX solutions to digitally promote brand values and achieve exceptional customer service across multiple business sectors.
Our client’s global consulting and service integration practice is a key component of how they deliver additional value to their clients. Using their collective industry insight, technology expertise and consulting know-how, they partner with enterprises worldwide to deliver integrated end-to-end IT enabled business transformation services.
By tapping into their worldwide pool of resources - onsite, offshore and nearshore, their high calibre management consultants leverage solution accelerators & practice capabilities and balanced with their knowledge of local market demands, they enable enterprises to digitally attach themselves to their brand products.
They now seek experienced CX Business Management Consultants to support business development initiatives, design and shape value propositions and lead the delivery of multiple workstreams to establish digital ecosystems that will build connections between people, departments and adjacent industries.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience of working for a recognised UK management consultancy working on consulting engagements (including pre-sales) and large-scale transformation projects with a CX/CRM focus
- An understanding of the disruptive impact Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data has on customers and organisations
- Knowledge of CX/CRM conceptual architecture components, e.g. Mobile, ECM, BPM, BI etc. to enable direction setting for architecture teams to establish solution foundations for transformation
- Have sector experience in at least two of the following: Financial Services, CMI, Health, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities and/or Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Must be degree level qualified
You will be self-motivated, a team player, thrive on challenge and have the personal gravitas to make an impact. Candidates must be fully mobile cross UK.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: RE-6131-SB2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'