Cut over manager
The selected candidate will have strong SAP HCM process knowledge across a range of HR areas/modules such as PA, OM, Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS Portal, etc. and worked with technical teams such as SAP Basis, DBAs, external hosting vendors etc to lead/mange the SAP cutovers / deployments.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with UK and US project and business teams and implementation partners to develop cutover approach / strategy, a detailed step by step cutover plan.
- Work with business, IS and Implementation Partners to come up with a list of technical and functional health checks.
- Work with business, IS and Implementation Partners to develop cutover roster and technical / business health check users list.
- Develop cutover communications plan and issue cutover communications Communicate cutover execution status on frequent intervals to project teams and business teams and project leadership Active collaboration & participation within project teams.
- Provide/ Review estimates for technical activities for cutover from implementation partners or 3rd party providers
- Participate & contribute effectively in daily stand up, status reviews, and program meetings Involves in creation of Presentation materials for status meetings, walkthroughs, go/no-go meetings, etc.
- Work with IS team to obtain sign off from IS Service Transition Board and IS Change Management teams
- Ensure that pre cutover activities are planned, carried out and reported thoroughly in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience collaborating with programmers, technical teams, implementation partners, project managers and business subject matter experts.
- 3 - 8 (or more) years of proven experience in SAP HR Cutovers / Deployments
- Must be customer focused, collaborative, eager to learn and passionate about delivering business value in a timely manner
- Should have good exposure to large enterprise SAP HR and Success Factors cutover / deployments
- Good collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills Ability to adapt to past changing business and technical needs
- Exposure to ITIL / IS Change Management Processes
- High level understanding of SAP and Success Factors integration architecture and how Success Factors integrates with other applications.
- Cut over Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job