Cut and crease operator required for a well-established family run Packaging company based in Redhill.
Experience working on a Bobst / Iberica Machine and within packaging industry is desirable. Although my client is open to an experienced candidate or someone with little experience with a view to training. If the candidate has experience in foiling too this would be highly desirable.
Reporting to the production Director
You will be responsible for:-
- Setting and running cut and crease machine and the maintenance of the machine.
- Producing a variety of carton & POS styles
- QC working within ISO and BRC standards
Key skill required:-
- Proven track record operating cut and crease machinery
- Be flexible with shift patterns
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
Shift work essential.
- Packaging Machinery
- ISO Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job