Customs Entry Clerk based in Chelmsford working for a well established business.
The Customs Entry Clerk will work closely with the Customs and Operational teams, providing administrative support to European departments and other operational departments as required, and assisting with supplying a high level of service to both internal staff and clients alike when completing and learning import and export customs formalities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete day to day customs clearance activities as instructed;
• Advise Manager of any areas requiring attention;
• Identify any potential problem areas before they have an adverse effect on operations;
• Develop constructive relationships with operational staff and clients where appropriate;
• Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently;
• Keep operational staff fully informed of any holds, exams or other areas which may cause delay to a shipment;
• General administrative duties for other departments when requested/time permits;
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Administration : 1 year (Preferred)
If Interested in this role please apply now via the Link
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'