Bennett and Game are currently working with a leading Freight & Shipping firm based in Runcorn who are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic individual, with the ability to respond to challenges and deliver a high quality, customer focussed service in a fast-moving environment.
The client specialise within all aspects of Shipping and Logistics and are currently seeking an experienced Administrator / Data Entry candidate to join their fast paced busy team.
Customs Data Entry Clerk Position Overview
- Maintain attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality at all times
- Recognise client commercial invoice(s) and packing list(s) extracting data as necessary to complete import and export declarations
- Liaising with importers/exporters and internal operational colleagues to obtain mandatory information for import and export entries
- Entering details onto specialised Customs software including Descartes, Destin8, NCTS, NES, and TSS etc.
- Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally, you will be required to compile documentation
- Answer phone calls / Take messages
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Liaise with Manager and any other relevant team members, with any issues to resolve in a timely manner
Customs Data Entry Clerk Position Requirements
- Previous experience in Customs OR using Customs Systems Descartes, Destin8, NCTS, NES - Highly Desirable
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage time and workload, re-prioritising whenever necessary. Flexible & adaptable approach to work.
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced / pressured environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems, take action to avoid them and show pragmatism and decisiveness in problem-solving
- Adaptable to a changing environment and able to react quickly to meet challenges
- Ability to apply judgement and take the initiative / Forward thinking / switched on
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels via email, phone or face to face
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Customs Data Entry Clerk Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE Circa £9 per hour
- Monday - Friday Position
- Office Hours
- Excellent Job Security
- Real progression opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Immediate Start Available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'