The Customs Compliance Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the business complies with HMRC regulations. Facilitating internal control, training, audits and compliance related activities. The role will entail an element of administration in regards to data input of customs entries and declarations.
Specific duties of the Customs Compliance Administrator include:
- Communicate compliance, and HMRC regulations/procedures across the business
- Ensure suppliers and the business comply with HMRC regulations and procedures
- Lead internal training in regards to HMRC regulations/processes
- Ensure the maintenance of customs records/entries on DMS and ERP
- Conduct internal/external audits in regards to HMRC and international trading regulations
- Writing of internal procedure in regards to import/export practices
Applicants to the Customs Compliance vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within; shipping, import, export, logistics or customs administration
- Working knowledge of Customs Freight Simplified Procedures and Customs procedures
- Methodical, process driven and able to write/follow procedure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An awareness/understanding of AEO accreditation - desirable
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job