We are currently recruiting for a service driven Customs Co-Ordinator with an ability to facilitate excellence in customs procedures for our customers. This is a full-time permanent position with potential evening and weekend working hours and you will receive a competitive salaryand benefits package.
Advanced Supply Chain Group, offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
As our Customs Co-Ordinator, you will:
- Input customs declarations for both Import and Export shipments using EDI systems.
- Provide support to Customs and Compliance Manager on all matters relating to customs procedures.
- Ensure that entries are transmitted to HMRC on time and in accordance with the deadlines set by the customer services and operations teams
- Ensure that all the company’s processes are 100% compliant with HMRC regulations
- Help collate information for any audits, as required by HMRC
- Participate and contribute to specific projects, where required. E.g. Authorised Economic Operator
- Keep yourself updated and informed of any HMRC legislation changes
- Assist in the management of In and Out of bond entries and stock using the Warehouse Management System to ensure that all HMRC regulations are met.
What we are looking for in our ideal Customs Co-Ordinator:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confident communicator with a polite telephone manner
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to make considered and consistent decisions.
- Attention to detail is essential alongside the ability for fast and accurate data entry
- Proactive in your approach to assigned tasks
Benefits available to our Customs Co-Ordinator are:
- Staff discounts – up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Excellent holiday allocation
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give aways
- Free tea and coffee
If you are able to adapt and excel within a high pressured, fast moving environment, please click apply now to be our Customs Co-Ordinator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'