My client, a global freight forwarder is currently looking to expand their customs team on various levels of seniority from junior clerks up to supervisors / managers. The ideal candidate will be stable within employment and comfortable completing the full customs process.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Import and Export clearances using CDS
- Dealing with various modes of transport - Road and Sea
- Dealing with a variety of commodities
- Complete day to day custom clearance and entries
- Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Experience of inputting using CDS
- 1+ years custom clearance experience
Package & Benefits:
- Onsite Parking
- Great future prospects
- Potential bonus based on company and personal results
- Company Pension Scheme
- Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokerage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'