My client is a well established freight forwarder looking for a Customs Clerk to join their team. Must have previous experience completing customs entries for Sea freight imports and exports.
- Preparation and completion of customs entries for import and export
- Dealing with entry queries - commodity codes, duty rates, licences and documentation requirements etc
- Calculation of Duty and VAT rates per consignment
- Processing duty reclaims
- Maintaining compliance with current and evolving legislation, laws and customs procedures
- Experience within a freight forwarding environment essential
- Experience entering declarations with clearance software essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of customs procedures and principles
Working hours Monday - Friday 0900am -1715pm
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'