Customs Clearance Team Leader
£ Excellent Salary
12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off basis
Our client, a leading specialist in logistics for Europe, is currently looking for a Customs Clearance Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Customs Clearance Team Leader, you will be responsible for the…
- Calculating Duty/VAT cost for each consignment.
- Processing Import/Export declarations
- Dealing with general enquiries from importers/exporters concerning all areas relating to Customs Procedures.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and Customs procedures.
- Answer HMRC Declaration queries as and when they arise.
- Provide basic customs clearance training to new operatives.
- Monitor employee productivity on a day-to-day basis.
- Full knowledge of customs procedures and principles is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop strong working relationships.
- Good analytical and excellent organisational skills.
- Have the ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult or distressed people.
- Have the understanding for the need for confidentiality and discretion.
- Apart from fluent English, an ability to communicate in another European language would be advantageous.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hold a valid passport and a full driving licence.
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'