You will be working Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:30. This is a Full time, permanent position.
My client is offering a fantastic working environment. The team is very nice & they really want a new starter to bring a breath of fresh air.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
• Submit all types of customs clearance entries according to the correct customs procedure.
• Assure customs compliance
• Work as part of the customs clearance team
• Speak with other departments & overseas offices to ensure the requirements of the customer & customs compliance is met
• Ensure knowledge about the custom requirements are always up to date
• Submit all types of import, export & transit declarations
• Ensure all quality checks are done
• Input details on specific systems such as CHIEF & SEQUOIA
• Manage relevant relationships in & outside of the organisation
• Create data for all HMRC refund requests
• Liaise with customers on import & export restrictions, tariff systems & all other customs related matters.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
* Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience
* Knowledge of Customs Laws & Legislation would be a distinct advantage
* Excellent written & oral communication
* Good knowledge of the industry
* Common sense
* Must be a Team Player & flexible to adapt to the variables of a working day
* Can do attitude
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job