A well-established freight forwarder based in North Liverpool are looking for a Import Coordinator to join their team, processing the import and export clearances for a number of customers using port systems CNS and Destin8.
This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity for someone with previous experience of processing clearances to join a steadily growing freight forwarder with a deep-routed presence within Liverpool. The successful candidate will have ideally come from a logistics of freight forwarding background and will be a meticulous and self-motivated individual.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Import Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Obtaining consignment numbers
- Creating customs entries
- Being the point of contact for any issues with clearances
- Helping out with other import and export operations
Essential Requirements are:
- Must have previous import experience, ideally in a freight forwarding environment
- Knowledge of imports preferred
- Familiar with CNS and Destin8
- Friendly and personable
- Team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Import Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'