My client is looking for a Customs Administrator to join a Logistics company which cover both global and local expertise. This candidate will conduct audits for imports and export customs declaration and assist with international trade compliance.
Salary: Up to £28,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Conducting customs clearance checks and keep a full audit
- Maintaining customers compliance details
- Participating in compliance projects
- Research customs rules and regulations to support team and customer enquiries
- Assisting with keeping customs approvals up to date
- Assisting with CFSP requirements
- Experience within international trade
- Knowledge of customs regimes, customs warehousing, CFSP, AEO, ETSF
- Valuation and duty reliefs
- Ability to conduct customs clearance checks
- Excellent time management
- Microsoft Excel skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'