This market leading Freight Forwarder are now looking to recruit a Customs Account Manager. This is a global organisation who offer real long term career prospects.
In this role you must be:
- Willing to travel to support customers based across the UK & European region
- Work with various customers across the UK and Europe acting as single point of contact for all brokerage related activity
- Work actively with customs management team within countries to ensure business compliance, and support implementation of customer requirements within various countries
- Manage face to face meetings and various customer calls proactively
- At least 5 years experience in the field of account management
- Knowledge of Imports and Exports Customs processes
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Hours are flexible but will consist of 37.5 a week - candidate must also be flexible as due to time differences you may be required to take calls before and after your start/finish time
Salary is between £27,000 and £32,000 depending on experience
Please email your C.V to Leanne Kennelly
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customs Brokerage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'